Scenario & Encounter Dividers for;
The Night of the Zealot
- 17 dividers; 1 Campaign, 3 Scenario & 13 Encounter
- View our gallery here for visual examples (vertical orientation).
Return to The Night of the Zealot
- 7 dividers; 1 Campaign, 3 Scenario & 3 Encounter
The Dunwich Legacy
- 19 dividers; 1 Campaign, 8 Scenario & 10 Encounter
Return to The Dunwich Legacy
- 15 dividers; 1 Campaign, 8 Scenario & 5 Encounter
The Path to Carcosa & Return To
- 18 dividers; 1 Campaign, 8 Scenario & 9 Encounter
Return to The Path to Carcosa
- 14 dividers; 1 Campaign, 8 Scenario & 5 Encounter
The Forgotten Age
- 25 dividers; 1 Campaign, 10 Scenario & 14 Encounter
Return to The Forgotten Age
- 19 dividers; 1 Campaign, 10 Scenario & 8 Encounter
The Circle Undone & Return To
- 23 dividers; 1 Campaign, 9 Scenario & 13 Encounter
Return to The Circle Undone
- 17 dividers; 1 Campaign, 9 Scenario & 7 Encounter
- 21 dividers; 1 Campaign, 8 Scenario & 12 Encounter
The Innsmouth Conspiracy
- 19 dividers; 1 Campaign, 8 Scenario & 11 Encounter
The Edge of the Earth
- 25 dividers; 1 Campaign, 5 Scenario & 19 Encounter
Vertical: 101mm H x 64mm W
Horizontal: 81mm H x 87mm W - These fit nicely into the 'Return To' boxes. Recently printed stock comes with perforation so you can easily trim your dividers down to around 73mm. This allows the dividers to be used in the new 'Revised' campaign boxes. If you are sent older stock then the perforation will not be present but we'll trim them down for you if you select the option that says you intend to use them in the new boxes.
Whilst our Arkham horror dividers come with matte lamination on both sides and are already quite sturdy, for added protection you might want to sleeve your divider sets if you access your collection frequently.
Verticals - We recommend Mayday Premium Gold 65mm x 100mm
Horizontals - We recommend Mayday Premium Magnum Oversized Dungeon Sleeves but they will need trimming down in height from 112mm to 81mm. Or if you want to just protect the top of the divider Dragon Shield Clear Perfect Fit Side Loaders work great.
Our 'HORRIFIC' range of Arkham Horror LCG Dividers come with a twist to help you organise your campaign cards for the game. The campaign and scenario dividers have unique artwork on each side. A 'Dark' side, full of tentacles and creeping shadows for when a scenario hasn't been completed, and a 'Light' side with brighter artwork a few stars and no nasty tentacles to indicate the scenario has been completed (and hopefully with a good resolution, maybe those tentacles should remain if not!?) Or you can just use whichever side you prefer.
Please note we are the designer and creator of these dividers, they are not an official FFG product.