Our Heroic divider set contains all currently released divider sets for Marvel Champions with a minor discount. So if you're looking to hop on board this 85 divider pack will get you every divider we've made for the game.CONTENTSCore Box + Monthly Release Phase 1 5 x Aspect Dividers: Agression, Protection, Leadership, Justice and Basic.25 x Sub Aspect Dividers for each aspect: Upgrades, Supports, Events, Allies, Resources.11 x Hero Dividers (up to HULK).11 x Villain Dividers (up to Wrecking Crew).11 x Encounter Set dividers.+ The Rise of Red Skull 13 Dividers: Rise of Red Skull: Hydra Campaign, Rise of Red Skull: Expert, Hawkeye, Spider-Woman, Red Skull, Crossbones, Zola, Taskmaster, Absorbing Man, Hydra Patrol, Hydra Assualt, Weapon Master, Experimental Weapons.+ Monthly Release Phase 29 Dividers: Kang, 3 x Kang Modular Encounter Sets (Anachronauts, Master of Time, Temporal), Ant-Man, Wasp, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Kree Fanatic (Ronan The Acuser, Print and Play).DIMENSIONSVerticals are 101mm H x 64mm W - They do not fit the original Marvel Champions box.Horizontals are 81mm H x 87mm W - It has come to our attention that many people are (understandably) putting as much content into the core box as possible. This will result in our 81mm height divider standing up straight and causing about 7-8mm box lid lift. If you would like to compensate for this as you plan to use the Core Box and Campaign boxes moving forward please note that you will have to trim your Horizontal dividers. We include subtle cutting marks on the Horiztonal dividers to show where you need to cut to avoid this box lift, bringing the total height to 73-74mm. You can use scissors, a scalpel and metal rule or a guillotine to do this, don't worry about a clean edge as it won't be visible. If you have any issues send us a message and we’ll replace any dividers you miscut.FUTURE RELEASES If everything for a Campaign and Monthly Release Phase is officially announced in time I will combine those into one large set for convienence. If that doesn't happen, sets listed will be split into 'Campaign' and 'Phase' sets. A Campaign set will include everything in a Campaign box and also some blank dividers with space to write the names of the heroes and villains in the 'Phase' following that Campaign box (if required). A 'Phase' is defined as everything released between Campaign boxes (the monthly releases). Once all content in a Phase is announced/released I will create a proper set for that Phase for you to replace your blank/handwritten dividers that were included in the previous Campaign set. SLEEVESFor added protection you might want to sleeve your divider sets.Verticals - We recommend Mayday Premium Gold 65mm x 100mmHorizontals - We recommend Mayday Premium Magnum Oversized Dungeon Sleeves but they will need trimming down in height from 112mm to 81mm. Please note we are the designers and creators of these dividers, they are not an official FFG product.$40.32
'The Encounter Files' Marvel Champions Campaign Log Book
'The Encounter Files' Campaign Log Book was created as we found ourselves wanting a thematic document to record our Marvel Champions campaign progress. It can also serve as a game by game recording document. Record as much or as little as you want and record during or after gameplay, it's totally up to you!
- A 56 page thematic log book.
- Guide and written example pages in the rear of the book.
- Multiple options to record information (examples shown in the back of the book)
- 1 Page per Campaign (51 campaigns total)
- 1 Page per Game session (10 campaigns total if each campaign is 5 games)
- 'Completion Table'; Double-sided, A3, fold-out sheet to record which Heroes have been used to defeat each Villain at each difficulty up to Heroic 3. Use coloured pens to also record which Aspect was used.
- 'Notes' page at the rear of the book
GAME INFORMATION YOU CAN RECORD IN THIS BOOK
- Campaign name and scenario number (if relevant)
- Date the campaign/scenario took place
- Difficulty of campaign/scenario
- Identity used
- Notes section per player
- HP remaining at session end
- 3 stat trackers per player to record anything from 'Minions Eliminated' to 'Side Schemes Removed' if you want to see how high you can go with each Hero! Or use them for campaign specific recording such as the 'Number of delay counters on main scheme' in scenario 2 of the Rise of Red Skull campaign.
- Scenario notes section
- Round tracker; see how quickly you can defeat the villain
- Victory or defeat marker
- Campaign/scenario and hero deck ranking tables
We hope you can look back on the campaigns and individual games recorded in this book and remember those fantastic moments of heroic wonder with a bit more fidelity than usual.
This product is designed and produced by Tesseract Games and is not an official FFG / Marvel product. All artwork is original.
Remember you are free to use the book as you wish, we just offer some examples of how to fill it out.
Simply amazing,creative,great detail for game,love all about it,quality top notch! GREAT JOB!
My wife and I love using this to track our games! It's a great way for us to track fun stuff too, like how many time in 1 turn can I ready Quicksilver? Love the design and the feel of the book.