'The Encounter Files' Campaign Log Book was created as we found ourselves wanting a thematic document to record our Marvel Champions campaign progress. It can also serve as a game by game recording document. Record as much or as little as you want and record during or after gameplay, it's totally up to you!FEATURESA 56 page thematic log book. Guide and written example pages in the rear of the book.Multiple options to record information (examples shown in the back of the book)1 Page per Campaign (51 campaigns total)1 Page per Game session (10 campaigns total if each campaign is 5 games)'Completion Table'; Double-sided, A3, fold-out sheet to record which Heroes have been used to defeat each Villain at each difficulty up to Heroic 3. Use coloured pens to also record which Aspect was used.'Notes' page at the rear of the bookGAME INFORMATION YOU CAN RECORD IN THIS BOOKCampaign name and scenario number (if relevant)Date the campaign/scenario took placeDifficulty of campaign/scenarioIdentity usedNotes section per playerHP remaining at session end3 stat trackers per player to record anything from 'Minions Eliminated' to 'Side Schemes Removed' if you want to see how high you can go with each Hero! Or use them for campaign specific recording such as the 'Number of delay counters on main scheme' in scenario 2 of the Rise of Red Skull campaign.Scenario notes sectionRound tracker; see how quickly you can defeat the villainVictory or defeat markerCampaign/scenario and hero deck ranking tablesWe hope you can look back on the campaigns and individual games recorded in this book and remember those fantastic moments of heroic wonder with a bit more fidelity than usual. This product is designed and produced by Tesseract Games and is not an official FFG / Marvel product. All artwork is original.Remember you are free to use the book as you wish, we just offer some examples of how to fill it out.£14.99
PRE-ORDER // Heroic Bundle Set 3 - Marvel Champions
SHIPPING SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2021
Our Heroic divider bundle sets contain multiple sets with a small discount. So if you're new to Marvel Champions and our divider packs then these are the best deals to hop on board rather than buying all the sets individually.
Core Box + Monthly Release Phase 1
- 63 Dividers:
- Aspects Aggression, Protection, Leadership, Justice and Basic (optional)
- Upgrades, Supports, Events, Allies, Resources sub aspect dividers for each aspect (optional)
- Heroes Iron Man, Spider-Man, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, She-Hulk, Captain America, Ms. Marvel, Black Widow, Doctor Strange, Thor, Hulk
- Villains Rhino, Klaw, Ultron, Green Goblin (and all associated Encounter sets), Wrecking Crew
- Encounter Sets Standard, Expert, Bomb Scare, Masters of Evil, Under Attack, Legions of Hydra, The Doomsday Chair
+ The Rise of Red Skull
- 13 Dividers:
- Rise of Red Skull: Hydra Campaign, Rise of Red Skull: Expert
- Heroes Hawkeye, Spider-Woman
- Villains Red Skull, Crossbones, Zola, Taskmaster, Absorbing Man
- Encounter Sets Hydra Patrol, Hydra Assault, Weapon Master, Experimental Weapons
+ Monthly Release Phase 2
- 9 Dividers:
- Heroes Ant-Man, Wasp, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch,
- Villain Kang, 3 x Kang Modular Encounter Sets (Anachronauts, Master of Time, Temporal),
- Print & Play Content Kree Fanatic (Ronan The Accuser) - Link to download
The Galaxy's Most Wanted
- 18 Dividers:
- Galaxy's Most Wanted Campaign
- Heroes Groot, Rocket Racoon
- Villains Brotherhood of Badoon, Collector (Infiltrate the Museum), Collector (Escape the Museum), Nebula, Ronan the Accuser,
- Encounter Sets/Campaign Sets The Market, Ship Command, Badoon Headhunter, Band of Badoon, Galactic Artifacts, Menagerie Medley, Power Stone, Kree Militants, Space Pirates
- Kang Expert (this was missing from The Rise of Red Skull set and so is included in this one)
+ Monthly Release Phase 3
- 4 dividers:
- Heroes Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Venom
The Mad Titan's Shadow
- 15 Dividers:
- The Mad Titan's Shadow Campaign
- Heroes Adam Warlock, Spectrum
- Villains Ebony Maw, Tower Defense (Corvus Glaive & Proxima Midnight), Hela, Loki, Thanos
- Encounter Sets Black Order, Armies of Titan, Children of Thanos, Legions of Hel, Enchantress, Frost Giants, Infinity Gauntlet
Monthly Release Phase 4
- 15 dividers:
- Heroes Nebula, War Machine, Valkyrie, Vision
- Villains The Hood
- Encounter Sets from 'The Hood' Beastie Boys, Wrecking Crew, Sinister Syndicate, Crossfires Crew, Ransacked Armory, State of Emergency, Streets of Mayhem, Brother's Grimm, Mr Hyde Standard II, Expert II
Vertical - 101mm H x 64mm W - They do not fit the original Marvel Champions box but fit perfectly into our Infinity Box.
Horizontal - are 81mm H x 87mm W - It has come to our attention that many people are (understandably) putting as much content into the core box as possible. This will result in our 81mm height divider standing up straight and causing about 7-8mm box lid lift. If you would like to compensate for this as you plan to use the Core Box and Campaign boxes moving forward please note that you will have to trim your Horizontal dividers. We include a perforated line on the Horiztonal dividers which you can simply fold forward, backwards and then tear off (or follow with scissors) bringing the divider to a size more compatable with these boxes. Don't worry too much about a clean edge as it won't be visible. If you have any issues send us a message and we’ll replace any dividers you accidentally mess up.
If everything for a Campaign and Monthly Release Phase is officially announced in time I will combine those into one large set for convienence as we have done with this set. If that doesn't happen, sets listed will be split into 'Campaign' and 'Phase' sets detailed below;
A Campaign set will include everything in a Campaign box and also some blank dividers with space to write the names of the heroes and villains in the 'Phase' following that Campaign box (if required).
A 'Phase' is defined as everything released between Campaign boxes (the monthly releases). Once all content in a Phase is announced/released I will create a proper set for that Phase for you to replace your blank/handwritten dividers that were included in the previous Campaign set.
For added protection you might want to sleeve your divider sets.
Verticals - We recommend Mayday Premium Gold 65mm x 100mm
Horizontals - We recommend Mayday Premium Magnum Oversized Dungeon Sleeves but they will need trimming down in height from 112mm to 81mm.
Please note we are the designers and creators of these dividers, they are not an official FFG product.
There are no reviews for this product.