Our Campaign Log Book was created as we found ourselves wanting a thematic document to record our Arkham Horror LCG campaign progress; the Investigators Journal fufills this whilst offering the chance to record much much more. With Arkham Horror being such a narrative game we also loved the idea of being able to look back on the campaigns we had played and be able to recall the special moments this game creates with a bit more 'colour'.
- A 68 page book. Enough for 12 Campaigns at 1/2 players and 6 campaigns at 3/4 players
- Each campaign spans 10 pages: 1 Campaign Overview page > 8 scenario pages > 1 Campaign Summary page
- Contents page - Starting blank you record your campaigns and fill out the contents page as you go. This is your story to tell!
- Completion Tables - Record which campaigns, stand-alone scenarios and custom content you have completed and at which difficulty. 2 blank pages for plenty of custom scenarios.
- Enough pages for 8 Stand-Alone scenarios at 1/2 players or 4 Stand-Alone scenarios at 3/4 players
- 2 pages at the back of the book showing how you can fill out the book, which you can also view here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1587JBG0tTOB8ey7mgc4U67hM9xnD1Z0R/view?usp=sharing
- 1 'Notes' pages at the back of the book, useful for anything that doesn't fit on the main pages.
GAME INFORMATION YOU CAN RECORD IN THIS BOOK
- Campaign Notes
- Date the campaign/scenario took place
- Difficulty of campaign/scenario
- Lead Investigator for each scenario
- Elite and Non-Elite Kills
- Clues discovered
- XP gained
- Player cards bought with XP and the cards swapped out
- Memorable Moments and Deck Construction Notes
- Scenario, Campaign and Investigator/Deck Ranking tables - Rate how you felt the campaign/scenario went, how much fun it was and how difficult it was!
We hope you can look back on the campaigns recorded in these bookles and remember those fantastic moments of dread and horror with a bit more fidelity than usual.
Whilst a guide is inlcuded with this booklet, you are free to use the booklets as you wish!
These products are a third party, unofficial game accessory. All trademarks and copyrights remain the property of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Tesseract Games.