You will have to build this product yourself. It is incredibly easy and will take about 5 minutes (per box) and only requires PVA glue (although we recommend the use of masking tape to help things bond).
This is a listing for 1 large modular token storage box.
Compatible with Marvel Champions, Lord of the Rings: The Card Game & Arkham Horror: The Card Game core boxes and expansion boxes that measure roughly 293 x 252 x 89mm.
DIMENSIONS / SPEC
- 280L x 63W x 42H mm
- 3mm black MDF
- 3mm black MDF lid
- Fits alongside our Card Game Core Box organiser or can be used on it's own
- Can be customised with 5 internal dividing wall pieces which do not need to be glued in place
THINGS YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED TO BUILD THESE BOXES
- Good quality PVA or strong wood glue, ideally with a thin 2-3mm dispenser tip, a bit like a ketchup bottle or similar.
- A flat surface and a mat or something to protect your table (PVA Glue is water soluble and can be removed with a bit of elbow grease and a damp cloth but better to not get it everywhere in the first place as my wife keeps telling me!).
- About 5 minutes building time per box + few hours drying time.
- Some patience :)
THINGS THAT WILL MAKE LIFE A BIT EASIER
- Masking tape.
- A paint brush to level out glue (large brush is good, around 8mm width is what I use, or you can use your fingers).
- A pot of water to clean your brush.
- Kitchen towel or cloth to wipe up excess glue, soak excess water from your brush and clean up mess.
Any questions, just ask!
The organiser requires assembly, which is easy and only requires ordinary PVA glue/wood glue. Masking tape will also help in the building and drying process.
The products in this category are a third party, unofficial game accessory. All trademarks and copyrights remain the property of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Tesseract Games.