Compatible with Marvel Champions expansion boxes that measure roughly 200 x 200 x 70mm. This insert maximises the internal space for card storage. Pair this insert with our premium divider sets to get your game to the table in record time.
- 2 sheets of black laser cut 3mm MDF making:
- A 2 card channel box insert
- 8 wooden dividers
- 1 instruction leaflet
- 1 black card inlay sheet
The insert requires assembly, which is easy and only requires ordinary PVA glue/wood glue. Masking tape will also help in the building and drying process.
THINGS YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED TO BUILD THESE BOXES
- Good quality PVA or strong wood glue, ideally with a thin 2-3mm dispenser tip, a bit like a ketchup bottle or similar.
- A flat surface and a mat or something to protect your table (PVA Glue is water soluble and can be removed with a bit of elbow grease and a damp cloth but better to not get it everywhere in the first place as my wife keeps telling me!).
- Some patience :)
THINGS THAT WILL MAKE LIFE A BIT EASIER
- Masking tape.
- A paint brush to level out glue (large brush is good, around 8mm width is what I use, or you can use your fingers).
- A pot of water to clean your brush.
- Kitchen towel or cloth to wipe up excess glue, soak excess water from your brush and clean up mess.
Any questions, just ask!
The products in this category are a third party, unofficial game accessory. All trademarks and copyrights remain the property of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Tesseract Games.