The Campaign Log Series was created as we found ourselves wanting a thematic document to record our Arkham Horror LCG campaign progress; the Investigators Handbook fufills this in a basic fashion whilst our Investigators Journal offers the chance to record much more information.FEATURESA 24 page booklet where campaign information, notes and progress can be recordedEnough for 22 Campaigns at 1/2 player and 11 campaigns at 3/4 playersCampaign ranking tables to rate your experience1 leaflet showing how the booklet can be filled out which you can view here https://drive.google.com/file/d/13CaXXpmay65KSdNxaL2cOY9g9kKFVw8z/view?usp=sharingWe hope you can look back on the campaigns recorded in these bookles and remember those fantastic moments of dread and horror with a bit more fidelity than usual.Ultimately you are free to use the booklets as you wish!Check out our Investigators Journal in our store if you want to be able to record more detailed information about your campaigns and scenarios.This product is designed and produced by Tesseract Games and is not an official FFG product. All artwork is original.$14.21
Campaign Cycle Sets - Arkham Horror
Our 'HORRIFIC' range of Arkham Horror LCG Dividers come with a twist to help you organise your campaign cards for the game. The campaign and scenario dividers have unique artwork on each side. A 'Dark' side, full of tentacles and creeping shadows for when a scenario hasn't been completed, and a 'Light' side with brighter artwork a few stars and no nasty tentacles to indicate the scenario has been completed (and hopefully with a good resolution, maybe those tentacles should remain if not!?) Or you can just use whichever side you prefer.
Scenario & Encounter Dividers for;
The Night of the Zealot & Return To. A 24 piece divider set containing;
- 17 pieces - 1 Campaign, 3 Scenario & 13 Encounter dividers - Night of the Zealot (Core Box)
- 7 pieces - 1 Campaign, 3 Scenario & 3 Encounter dividers - Return to the Night of the Zealot
- View the set in our gallery here (vertical orientation).
The Dunwich Legacy & Return To. A 34 piece divider set containing;
- 19 pieces - 1 Campaign, 8 Scenario & 10 Encounter dividers - The Dunwich Legacy
- 15 pieces - 1 Campaign, 8 Scenario & 5 Encounter dividers - Return to The Dunwich Legacy
The Path to Carcosa & Return To. A 32 piece divider set containing;
- 18 pieces - 1 Campaign, 8 Scenario & 9 Encounter dividers - The Path To Carcosa
- 14 pieces - 1 Campaign, 8 Scenario & 5 Encounter dividers - Return to The Path To Carcosa
The Forgotten Age & Return To. A 44 piece divider set containing;
- 25 pieces - 1 Campaign, 10 Scenario & 14 Encounter dividers - The Forgotten Age
- 19 pieces - 1 Campaign, 10 Scenario & 8 Encounter dividers - Return to The Forgotten Age
Return to The Forgotten Age - For customers who bought The Forgotten Age Horizontal set before the 'Return To' was released
- 19 pieces - 1 Campaign, 10 Scenario & 8 Encounter dividers
The Circle Undone
- 23 pieces - 1 Campaign, 9 Scenario & 13 Encounter dividers
- 21 pieces - 1 Campaign, 8 Scenario & 12 Encounter dividers
The Innsmouth Conspiracy
- 19 pieces - 1 Campaign, 8 Scenario & 11 Encounter dividers
Vertical: 101mm H x 64mm W
Horizontal: 81mm H x 87mm W - These fit nicely into the 'Return To' boxes
Whilst our Arkham horror dividers come with matte lamination on both sides and are already quite sturdy, for added protection you might want to sleeve your divider sets if you access your collection frequently.
Verticals - We recommend Mayday Premium Gold 65mm x 100mm
Horizontals - We recommend Mayday Premium Magnum Oversized Dungeon Sleeves but they will need trimming down in height from 112mm to 81mm. Or if you want to just protect the top of the divider Dragon Shield Clear Perfect Fit Side Loaders work great.
Please note we are the designer and creator of these dividers, they are not an official FFG product.
Excellent quality and fantastic customer service. Tesseract is my ‘go to’ for all things gaming accessory related. Everyone should be supporting independent creators like this! Keep up the great work.
Beautifully made and the best part is the ease of getting the game to the table with more regularity. In addition, stowing the cards is as simple as separating and returning them to their respective divider. Will definitely be picking up the character dividers next!