We will update this listing with individual sets if more are released in the future.
14 divider set containing the following dividers;
- Stand-Alone Scenario - The Old Forest
- Stand-Alone Scenario - Fog on the Barrow-downs
- Stand-Alone Scenario - The Massing at Osgiliath
- Stand-Alone Scenario - The Battle of Lake-town
- Stand-Alone Scenario - The Stone of Erech
- Stand-Alone Scenario - The Ruins of Belegost
- Stand-Alone Scenario - Murder at the Prancing Pony
- Stand-Alone Scenario - The Siege of Annuminas
- Stand-Alone Scenario - Attack on Dol Guldur
- Stand-Alone Scenario - The Hunt for the Dreadnought
- Custom Scenario Kit - Escape from Khazad-dûm
- Custom Scenario Kit - The Mines of Moria
- Custom Scenario Kit - The Woodland Realm
- Custom Scenario Kit - The Wizard's Quest
Vertical: 101mm H x 64mm W
Horizontal: 81mm H x 87mm W - New stock will come with perforation so you can easily trim your dividers down to around 73mm. This allows the dividers to be used in the new 'Revised' campaign boxes. If coming from old stock we will trim them for you if you select the 'I would like these to fit into the Revised Core Box (Horizontal only)' option below.
Whilst our Lord of the Rings dividers come matte laminated and are quite sturdy already, if you frequently access your collection you might want to sleeve your divider sets for added protection.
Verticals - We recommend Mayday Premium Gold 65mm x 100mm
Horizontals - We recommend Mayday Premium Magnum Oversized Dungeon Sleeves but they will need trimming down in height from 112mm to 81mm. Or if you want to just protect the top of the divider Dragon Shield Clear Perfect Fit Side Loaders work great.
Please note we are the designer and creator of these dividers, they are not an official FFG product.
Featuring unique artwork on each side our Lord of the Rings: The Card Game dividers can be placed into your collection on their 'Dark' side and then flipped to their 'Light' side once you complete the scenario. This allows you to see your campaign progress at a glance when you open your box. Or you can just use whichever side you prefer! Scenarios that have an official or a community voted difficulty rating also show this in the form of subtle pips underneath the central title bar.