Our sleek black wooden insert is designed to fit into the original Star Wars: The Deckbuilding Game game box. The insert aims to to maximise storage space, add token storage and decrease set up time so you can get playing more quickly and more often. Pair this insert with our premium divider set, found here, to get your game to the table in record time.
- 2 sheets of black laser cut 3mm MDF making:
- A 2 card channel box insert
- 4 wooden dividers (extra available in store)
- 1 token box with option to turn into a 2 compartment box
- 1 instruction leaflet
- 1 black card inlay sheet
The premium dividers shown in the pictures are also available on our store or on this listing by selecting the bundle below. Additional wooden dividers can also be added below.
The insert requires assembly, which is easy and only requires ordinary PVA glue/wood glue. Masking tape will also help in the building and drying process.
THINGS YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED TO BUILD THESE BOXES
- Good quality PVA or strong wood glue, ideally with a thin 2-3mm dispenser tip, a bit like a ketchup bottle or similar.
- A flat surface and a mat or something to protect your table (PVA Glue is water soluble and can be removed with a bit of elbow grease and a damp cloth but better to not get it everywhere in the first place as my wife keeps telling me!).
- Some patience :)
THINGS THAT WILL MAKE LIFE A BIT EASIER
- Masking tape.
- A paint brush to level out glue (large brush is good, around 8mm width is what I use, or you can use your fingers).
- A pot of water to clean your brush.
- Kitchen towel or cloth to wipe up excess glue, soak excess water from your brush and clean up mess.
Any questions, just ask!
The products in this category are a third party, unofficial game accessory. All trademarks and copyrights remain the property of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Tesseract Games.